Saturday, August 16, 2008

Here's your Campers Pass!

"Here's your Camper's Pass, which is for you to gain access to WordCamp Davao on 4 September 2008."

I got the noticed this evening telling that to gain a
ccess to the up coming WordCamp here in davao I need to download and print this ^^



WordCamp Davao
4 September 2008
Bryan's Grill & Café
91 Narra St., Palm Village

^☻♦☺♥Sponsors♥☺♦☻^


I am sorry to inform you guys that the registration for Davao City's WordCamp`08 is already close.

I am happy for those who make it and sad to those who did not, and for my friend Dru who also did not make it :(

See yah!


2 comments:

shutter happy jenn said...

I also have received my camper's pass too! Pero siyempre, dito sa Manila yung venue namin. Excited na ako!

kuya`dan said...

hahahaha... weeeeee... ako nga din.. pero sayang.. ung ibang friends ko d nakaabot sa registration... tapos tapos tapos tapos... na close ang Tshirt shop nila huhuhuhuh... sana me bentang Tshirt dun sa camp :D