Sunday, August 3, 2008

You’re Registered!

WordCamp Philippines



WordCamp Davao
4 September 2008
Venue: TBA

Congratulations! You are now registered to join your fellow WordPressers in the Philippines for the first WordCamp in Southeast Asia!

And I am in it! ^^v I got the info about the gathering on my messenger. Kuya red status was highlighted, I got curious about it so I clicked it and started to read, after a while kuya red log on his messenger and I ask about the event like how much it will me to spend for the night and he replied it is for FREE ^^.

So, I started to fix my registration and got accepted hehehe. Now, I am waiting for the further info about it and boom I am so excited. ^^b
I am inviting all blogger here in Davao to be part of this once in a event and must to attend happening right here in Davao ^^v Reg up!

2 comments:

shutter happy jenn said...

Hello Kuya Dan! May Word Camp din dito sa Manila, sa Sept. 6 naman! Excited na ako!

Jenn Was Here
Memories by Jenn
Shutter Happenings
Le Kulitszie Familie

kuya`dan said...

UU bali ang d makakapunta dyan galing d2... d2 nlng hehehe... heheheh.... sept 4 d2 ^^v

ang cute ng kanilang T-shirt no pero mahal hahaha