Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bible verse for today

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
Matthew 7:1 (Read all of Matthew 7)
New International Version
Phrases from scripture like the Bible makes us to be more Faithful than ever. Miracles, teachings, message that can change us, help us to seek answer from Him. Problems, struggles and discomfort maybe the test He give but this will take us to Him.

Being a beggar is somewhat we are helpless. As I remember in my childhood I always pray at night before taking asleep "to pray for thanksgiving and asking guidance for tomorrow" that what I have thought by my Parents. For we seek always help but are we giving something in return?

This is what we are supposed to give Him. He judge by others but did He judge them? among them only His apostle judge Him as teacher, Messiah, Savior and the Son of God. Are we judge by that being in good or in bad side? Don't judge them is simple as knowing yourself first before knowing others.

No comments: