Monday, September 29, 2008

Blessed my Online Friends!


Hi all! this is my tribute to all my online friends. I save this picture as I realize its been a while since I tagged all my buddies here. I know its been a rough time for everyone since nowadays it is practically struggling for daily living.

As you tag this to other, chant and copy this prayer for them as they will receive it with blessing!

Dear God, With this prayer
I call to mind my friends.
I ask for Your blessings on them.
May angels fill their nights
And bless their days.

May they find joy and peace and harmony.
May I be a source of happiness in their lives.
May our bond be strong and based on truth.

May they always know that
In me, they have support.
May I live a life that
Lives up to this prayer.

Thanks for being my online friend!

No comments: