Friday, September 26, 2008

Prayer For Inner Peace


Lord, please put your peace in my heart. I'm worried and anxious. My mind races and obsesses. I can't help thinking about my problems. And the more I think about them, the more depressed I become. I feel like I'm sinking down in quicksand and can't get out. Calm me, Lord. Show me down, put your peace in my heart.

No matter what problem I have, Lord, you are bigger, you are more powerful than it is. So I bring my problem to you. I know what I want. I know my will. I do not know yours. I do not know how you will use this problem for my salvation. I do not know what good you will workout at this evil. But I trust you. I trust your goodness and your wisdom. So I place myself in your hands. Please fill my heart with peace.


Tita Liza gave this to me through messenger. I am really blessed with people that surrounds me.
God Bless to all!!

No comments: