Thursday, September 18, 2008

Walk with God

I got this message seconds ago from unknown messenger I.D.. I almost close because I don't know who it was but I was stun when I saw the phrase "PRAYER WHEN YOU WANT TO WALK WITH GOD" I stopped and read the whole prayer. On that time, I was in silence of praying and somehow thankful since it was randomly send.


PRAYER WHEN YOU WANT TO WALK WITH GOD

Dear God, help me to walk with you all through today.
Give me today
something of the wisdom that was in your words.
something of the love that was in your heart.
something of the help that was in your hands.
Give me today something of your patience with people, something of your ability to bear slights and insults and bitterness without resentment, something of your ability to forgive. Help me to live in such a way today that others may know that I began the day with you, and that I am walking with you, however dimly, others may see you in me. Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's the third message within an hour to "walk with God", it got me thinking ...