Thursday, September 4, 2008

I whole HEART MY BLOG

Dru my blog friend and my buddy here gave this neat tag. I don't have to work on so I manage to tag along his tag hehehhe... tagging party :P



He has this rules so, you must follow. I Heart Your Blog award:

  1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
  2. Link the person you received your award from;
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
  4. Put links of those blogs on yours; and
  5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.
I am convinced and proud to express my gratitude to my mentors hehehe. Who gave me a kick off for this unique hobby.

1. Jan2x
2. Marvz
3. Miss Pink
4. Alchie
5. Vicy
6. Marlyms
7. Sweet.

Thanks for being my friend here ^^v take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done snagging it and I got it posted here: http://mypinkshoelace.com/myrantings/2008/09/04/i-whole-heart-my-blog/ thankies much

BlogShopCollections said...

thanks pink ^^